Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: siebe
Your Roleplay Name: don't remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80959287

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Metagaming, lying , videos sent to staff,ban evading, disrespectfull to staff

Why should this appeal be considered?: We did in fact use a platform for communication I am very sorry for that. Both my friend and i were pretty tired of constantly being chased by admins or police and never being in our favor so that's the reason for not being serious or fully collaborating with the admins. I would like to apologize and look forward to playing again if possible. Also, i've learned from this and know the rules better, and will fully help if needed in the future. I'll play seriously from now on if my ban appeal is considered
i sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by me and my friends actions
I am very sorry for my actions I am sorry for breaking the rules and my actions that I did beyond breaking the rules, I won't break the rules anymore and will do my best to behave.
furthermore, I apologize for my attitude during this period.
i won't repeat them.
I want to apologize for my childish behavior in the ban appeals and chat conversations, like sending disturbing content.
We did in fact use Discord for communication and I am sorry for that. So to improve the roleplay experience I will behave as the rules state. Lastly, I would like to sincerely apologize for the ban evading 6 times in a row. I did it because your server is a one-of-a-kind experience.
I want to apologize for my childish behavior in the ban appeals and chat conversations, like sending disturbing content.
We did in fact use Discord for communication and I am sorry for that. So to improve the roleplay experience I will behave as the rules state. Lastly, I would like to sincerely apologize for the ban evading 6 times in a row. I did it because your server is a one-of-a-kind experience.
May I please be unbanned
I would really like to play again
on this server
We didn't know every rule of the server and had been playing for a week we got informed of many things in that time so we just thought we could go on like that after we suddenly got accused of metagaming in the middle of a report of a serious rdm thing that happened to us we just wanted to stay on topic when the admin in question ignored the entire hour long explation we were giving got ignored with so much effort into finally getting some good luck on our side it still wasn't enough and now something entirely else but now we were suddenly informed we couldn't even talk to eachother whilst playing a game and then after discussing it with another admin on a rooftop he said the explain why so i did and then he said"so as i was saying" and then totally ignored me after i gave my point
in conclusion yes we didn't know we weren't supposed to meta game

in conclusion:
I apologize firstly for metagaming from which I truly didn't know in a week of playing on your server that i wasn't supposed to so i won't do that again.
Secondly, I apologize for sending those videos of that guy i was irrational at the time and apologize to any staff member who had it sent to them.
third, I'm apologizing for evading my ban and sitting it out i have been actively sitting out my ban for the last 2 weeks and haven't evaded since to show my regret.

Additional Information: collage of previous appeals and apologies for actions I committed.

Reaction score
six ban evasions and you’re appealing a six month ban, how are you not permanently banned even after sending fucked up stuff? this ban is actually pretty lenient and i highly doubt you’d be getting unbanned since you’re too irrational and literally every appeal you’ve made has been denied so that should probably hint something.

Reaction score
My tip to you is to stop making these appeals.

You have made so many the last couple of days and this does not show you are actually sorry but rather it shows you are more interested in playing on the server rather than apologising for your actions.

If you are actually sorry you will let this rest, wait the ban out, and play properly when the ban expired.

Reaction score
My tip to you is to stop making these appeals.

You have made so many the last couple of days and this does not show you are actually sorry but rather it shows you are more interested in playing on the server rather than apologising for your actions.

If you are actually sorry you will let this rest, wait the ban out, and play properly when the ban expired.
i would if it wasn't 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.