Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Lenndrik
Your Roleplay Name: Lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Picking up money after the /me gives money to command was set

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am sorry for my doings i dident know i was banned till my friend pmed me if you wouldve contacted me i wouldve be more then happy to work this out but the reason i picked it up was because i did not l now know how the command works because 30 seconds before the incident some guy named jack did the same thing so i thought they just did it for rp and i took a min to drop it because someone totally not inflicted started ziptieng me which popped over the dropping money and he kept doing i will provide a demo if needed i did not have any bad intetions and learned

Additional Information: I am sure a ban was not needed if you tried conatacting me because you couldent get my side of the story.

Reaction score
Now you know my side of the story please tell me if you need a demo

Reaction score
- Hello mr lenndrik. Not only did this situation take place where we have 2 POV's for (mine and mini's) You was also being racist towards another member of the community being @Leo You was making fun of him how he sounded African and how he should go back to Africa and how he shouldn't be "here". You then went on to shit talking in ooc. You just never seem to learn

Reaction score
very big nonse + you where the reason i picked it up since i thought i could because you did it

Reaction score
Involved since the money you picked was mine

Even if, and that is a big if, you did not know how the command worked, as soon as you did it you were gun pointed and mini explained to you why you could not take the money for yourself. Even then you took a very longtime to actually drop the money and this was way before Jamie started prompting you with the zipties.

I am having a very hard time believing you when you say that you would've been happy to work it out since we were all speaking to you (trying to work it out) and you just ignored everyone.

I am not staff, but I am kind of tired of seeing you breaking simple rules just to see you apologize for everything right after on the forums

Reaction score
Its in my demo i really tried to drop the money + in the demo is jack doing the litteral same thing and he is complaining about me

Reaction score
Aswell for i dont see why you are making this replys whats you point trying to say i lie or not wanting me unbannrd

Reaction score
very big nonse + you where the reason i picked it up since i thought i could because you did it
The fact you are trying to call me a "big nonce" on your own appeal kind of shows the mods and admins how serious you are taking your appeal and how you are sorry for your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.