Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Quadruple J
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Lenndrik / Beastkill6rnl
Your Roleplay Name: Lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User a threw a grenade into a group of police to try and save his friend who was already dead, Killing an officer in the process.

Why should this appeal be considered?: ust because what i did wasnt right doesnt mean i dident have a reason for it i did 2 things wrong i dident check if my friend was fully dead which i now know you can hear it by moaning andmy grenade throw was of and it killed my friend with it if he wasnt dead already since i thought there wasnt dna on a grenade i did not run away id rather hide so yeahs i broke 2.5 and 3.4 and i decided to chance the whole way of playing the game and play alot more calm since when looking to my dad who is a boomer i saw how much money he made by playing calm and he never broke a rule well he accidently drove in the wrong side of the highway so i decided to chance my whole playstyle i hope this wil resault in me not getting bans and warns

Additional Information: i will sit out my extension but it was from 2 week before this ban ( i did not mean to dispute i meant it as an apoligy thats my fault)

Reaction score

You can wait out this ban. You have received multiple bans within the last 2 months alone, most of which are for 2.5 and 3.4.
It's quite evident that you continuously can't follow the rules even once they have been explained to you multiple times.
You may make another Ban apology on: 4th November 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.