Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Lydus Corvinus
Your Roleplay Name: Decimus Meridius
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17414969

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - Executed a cop in the middle of Bazaar to initiate a raid on a Bazaar Shop. Then, bombed a neighbouring shop to the one he was raiding and started to wallbang visibly unarmed players in the shop next to the one he bombed.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologise for my poor behavour as of the recent month, 4 bans in 1 month is extremely bad, for that I am sorry.
There is no excuse for this behavour and I have taken the time out to read the rules again and refresh myself with them, for a player who has played perpheads since 2018, I should know better, and I feel I've let myself down and the staff by disregarding and breaking rules.

I have reacted of out of anger and its ended up with me being banned for 2 weeks, next time I need to make sure that I take a step back and cunduct myself propperly and stay within the rules, I would like to say sorry to the cop that I executed as I drasticly affected their RP situation (if you could tag the cop as I dident know who it was).

Sorry for wasting your time having to deal with the report.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading.

Reaction score

I appreciate the apology but as you have acknowledged yourself, your current recent ban streak is not a good look at all, therefore I would like you to finish the remaining 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.