Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Je m'appelle
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: If you don't know me I go by the name Jamal Ross AKA J2K/jAmmi. I was banned by Collier a year ago for MassRDM. This isn't something worth doing and in all honesty it was dumb. In my defense and shouldn't be taken into consideration as actions are actions, I was drunk. I spawned in and was being punched by some sweater so I ran after him despite not being hurt. I then proceeded to shoot him and shoot the civilians that were near me which is of course against the rules (2.5) as you must give them a warning and an actual chance to leave the area and yes I'm fully aware of that it was still very silly of me and unreasonable to shoot someone over such a minor thing which led to me shooting others that were nearby me and a bit later then I was shot to death by the police force, and when I've finally received my black screen from them I went AFK and by the time I've returned to my computer I've found out that I got permanently banned for MassRDM and I have accepted it as I didn't really care too much about perp at the time and the reasoning behind the ban wasn't false either. I really do apologise for those that I've badly influenced in that scenario and I'm fully aware and know that my record isn't the best either I just hope I'll be given another chance to redeem myself.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking the time to deal with ANOTHER of my appeals

Status
Not open for further replies.