Your Steam Name: J2K
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53115398

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?:
========================
POSTED ON BEHALF J2K
=========================
If you don't know me I go by the name Jamal Ross AKA J2K/jAmmi. I was banned by Collier a year ago for MassRDM. This isn't something worth doing and in all honesty it was dumb. In my defense and shouldn't be taken into consideration as actions are actions, I was drunk. I spawned in and was being punched by some sweater so I ran after him despite not being hurt. I then proceeded to shoot him and shoot the civilians that were near me which is of course against the rules (2.5) as you must give them a warning and an actual chance to leave the area and yes I'm fully aware of that it was still very silly of me and unreasonable to shoot someone over such a minor thing which led to me shooting others that were nearby me and a bit later then I was shot to death by the police force, and when I've finally received my black screen from them I went AFK and by the time I've returned to my computer I've found out that I got permanently banned for MassRDM and I have accepted it as I didn't really care too much about perp at the time and the reasoning behind the ban wasn't false either. I really do apologise for those that I've badly influenced in that scenario and I'm fully aware and know that my record isn't the best either I just hope I'll be given another chance to redeem myself.

Additional Information:
I appreciate you taking your time to read my appeal.
Kind Regards,

J2K

A1L

Reaction score
  • If a person wants to appeal and they are currently forum banned they should be directed to post it on this link
(They are communication banned so he can just post it himself)

Status
Not open for further replies.