Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: rxsm
Your Roleplay Name: Romeo Mikael
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Punched an Officer who was gunpointing another player, only to then try and kill said Officer a few seconds later with a knife when the gun was pointed at him. Later, he could not identify the player he was trying to 'save' from a sentence for assault. Said player had also died as a result of their own violation of 3.4.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First off, before I apologise I'd like to explain the situation that occurred. Me and my fellow allies were chilling at bazaar, around 6-7 of us and we were talking about Unarmed Combat XP and how it takes so long to level it up, I was testing the percentage to see how much it takes to get 1% from lvl7-8 (1,400 punches for 75% btw) and my friend, who said he'd say stop decided to not say stop and I accidentally killed him. This then lead to me calling a medic stating he "slipped on a banana peel" as to not incriminate myself, this is when Ellie arrived on scene as a Police Officer (idk their rank) and whipped out the DNA tool to check how their death occurred, there was about 4-5 of my allies still on scene standing around the body with me (as shown here: ) as everyone was joking around beforehand punching each other "Jossyl" punched ellie in the back whilst she was sampling DNA twice, last punch making her bleed, once I saw Ellie collecting DNA I decided to go around behind part of the bazaar shop and drop my weapon, as I would clearly be getting questioned/arrested, Ellie then got the DNA, turned around and gunpointed my friend Jossyl, in which I decided to go behind her and begin punching her in hopes that she would die (as she was already punched twice and was bleeding), I only punched her twice and I don't think she seemed to notice as she turned around and began telling everyone to leave the area, I walked behind her and into the Bazaar Shop 9 (I believe) and picked up my knife I hid, and then tried a charging attack on her with my knife, (albeit she was facing me with her mp5, which I did not notice at the time since while I was picking up the knife she was facing the others) I was then put down by her mp5.

In total I do not believe she stated to anybody except Jossyl to put their hands up, however guns being pointed at you of course must make you still value your life, which is why this is an apology and not a dispute, because I know I did do wrong and did break 3.4, however I just wanted to clear the story up a small amount.

Due to the fact I did break 3.4 I am not asking for a complete unban, however just a reduced sentence, as I was being very straight up and honest during the f6 and was giving respect and no attitude. (The bad memory is a real thing btw, I genuinely didn't remember who it was)

Additional Information: can provide demo ig

Reaction score
bump since all i have is 6 hours left id like to let staff know i am very sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.