Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Juzz
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Jakobsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:63148949

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User killed another player in direct eyeshot of multiple officers

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am running my shop, selling weapons, asked a person if she needed a job since i like to recruit members to our business.
She wanted drama, I told her to leave the area and not come back. I shot after her car to make her afraid of me, she decided to stay in her car asking question why I did this to her car, she kept asking that, so I thought she was in shock or just stupid, she acted up after I tried to give her a job, but she acts like a princess that doesnt want a job, I didnt know that, sadly there was cops around my shop when I had the chance to kill her, since she had rammed my friends with her car, and was about to kill my other homie. I went out of the store, saw her, she ran around the cops screaming to the cops to please help her. I killed her, got into jail, the cops were laughing their ass off because of her reaction. I was like, she is attempting to ruin my store and acting crasy about driving around the bazar to catch my attention. I cant see why all this has to happen. I asked her for a job, she wanted to kill my friend, she did, 3 members, then i had to take action before she did it to me.
I can leave her alone, I remember the person Justin that I asked, but all other people i ask dont act like they have never seen or heard of a question like that I asked her. I dont want to be banned a whole week again because some stupid situation, I will remember to not act crasy infront of cops.

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/16Eeze6hT1-jGm/d1337cNJQbc4?invite=cr-MSxGckMsMTY3MDY4NDEwLA

Reaction score

Right, sometimes players act unusual in Paralake and it’s justified to kill someone. However, in this situation you did so in direct eyeshot of multiple officers which is in violation of rule 3.4. I suggest another read-through of the rules while you’re banned.

Push through most of your punishment and then apologize and I may consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.