Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Veroo https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198450771820
Your Roleplay Name: Frank Brown
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:245253046

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey, it’s been a while. I was banned in 2019 for mass rdm, something stupid which I shouldn’t have done and to this day regret doing. At the time I didn’t really think much of it, I was bored of GMOD in general and for some reason thought it’d be funny to kill a bunch of people.
In hindsight was being very immature and should’ve just quit if I wasn’t going to do any good.
I’d like to apologize to those who were affected by my actions, I can’t quite remember all of you but I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for my stupidity.

3 years have passed and I fully believe I have changed my ways and will be an unproblematic player if you give me a chance. I just want to return to the server to enjoy myself, that’s all.

Best wishes,
Frank

Additional Information: Would love for you to consider unbanning me so I can play with my friends again and bring something positive to the server and continue to make some friends, Thank you for taking the time to read my application I hope you seriously consider giving me a 2nd chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.