Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: AlterZ
Your Roleplay Name: Edward Torres
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:585556236

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Called out to an apartment with people who weren't even his friends, that there were raiders outside placing a bomb, all the while still surrounded by the very same people.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this appeal should be considered because im very sorry for doing this. And i geniuenly didnt think about it right there since i wasnt under gunpoint and they didnt even say anything to me. And i was just trying to gain the people in the apartments trust because i wanted to be friends with them. And they didnt want to open the door for me because they though i was gonna raid them, and if they're whole apartment just suddently blew up, then they would obviosuly think it was me who did it.
And the only thing i saw was a guy running up to the apartment in the top with a AK on his back and i just thought he was going into the apartment. And then another guy went up the stairs with a AK on his back and placed a bomb at the door.
So i just wanted to be loyal to the guys in the apartment. I am geniuenly sorry for this incident please accept my apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.