Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: DreadPirateRoberts
Your Roleplay Name: Jerome Biggins
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:529949344

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20, 3.24, 3.4, 5.1 - Mugged a new player at the Monorail station, only to then be found by Police and not comply with orders at gunpoint for a solid minute. Instead, opted to pull his phone to check on the location of the Monorail, presumably in order to flee on it. Broke character repeatedly when being arrested, threatening to "take the 2 week ban" and disconnect. Eventually did disconnect whilst being argumentative in the report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am sorry to Collier for being ignorant and disrespectful. There was no reason to act in such a rude, arrogant way and I apologize for that. My intention was not to dodge the conversation by logging off but rather relax from the situation and have a meal. I am sorry to the PerpHeads community as a whole for I was acting out of character in game and acting out of character in real life. It is not like me to be so belligerent, I was annoyed and impatient. As a new player learning all of the rules can be overwhelming. I would like to state that I did not understand that mugging locations was more of a set of fixed locations rather than situational scenarios. I have had time to think about my poor actions and have had time to read up on the rules 3.20, 3.24, 3.4, 5.1 which I have broken. I have also seen a map of mugging locations and fully understand where I can and cannot mug. I do believe I have learned my lesson and I plan to take my in game character more serious so that myself and everyone around me can enjoy the game. I feel as my punishment of 1 month is fair and I don't expect to be unbanned. But if you do decide to lift my ban early that would allow me to enjoy the server sooner than later. Happy new years!

Status
Not open for further replies.