Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: ScatPac2023
Your Roleplay Name: Anthony Colombo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:710270797

Why were you punished?: 3.20, 3.26 - Refusing to take a Beretta out of a trunk after being notified too. Disconnected in handcuffs

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am sorry for my poor role playing on 5/17 I would like to appeal this ban and go on. This ban is a lesson on what to do and not to do, now I realize that when they were sending me notifications I should of followed them. I am sorry for not communicating when I left. The reason why I disconnected because I was stuck in my trunk screen and I was trying to talk but push to talk cant work when I am in a menu. so I went to re-log and I got ban. I would hope that whoever reads this understands what I am saying and would remove my ban. Once again I am sorry for the poor role play and ruining others and I hope that you can see this how I do as a lesson learned and better role plays in the future.

Additional Information: There has been a bug lately were when I am in a screen and I exit out of it I get stuck in it with no mouse courser and no X button, and when I use push to talk it will not work when I am stuck in a menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.