Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: 360N0SCOPEM8REKT
Your Roleplay Name: Pen Liza
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78982092

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 5.1 - Mugged a player in the middle of business street outside Roxie's, then shot said player after they weren't satisfied with the amount of money they were carrying.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello and good afternoon great people of PERP.

I've known this server for almost 5 years now, maybe more.

Recently, i've came back to this server as an Adult since i've played this server as a kid i've enjoyed it.

I was casually roleplaying, was not trying to cause trouble or anything, we came across a person that was running around in a car and he pulled up to a spot where it seemed muggable, although i was not aware of the "Mugging Map" on the F1 guides which my friend notified me about this later on.

The player has dropped "$3" in exchange and said something annoying to us under gun point, which i though it would be a valid reason to shoot him since we were RP'ing.

I am terribly sorry for my actions since i was not aware that was not a RP and it was a rule break, however i think i at least need a second chance regarding the subject, since its not showing "New Player" above my head but im an oldie that did not play this server that much back in the day, just came back to this server with minimal information and still learning about mechanics.

However, again, this is not a decision i can make, therefore i'll be waiting for the final decision from PERP staff.

Thank you for reading.

With best regards,
Pen

Reaction score
The player has dropped "$3" in exchange and said something annoying to us under gun point, which i though it would be a valid reason to shoot him since we were RP'ing.
He didn't say anything annoying to you at all, he said that he couldn't drop his money whilst his hands were up (which is true), then the player with the MP9 fired in his direction, prompting him to say "chill" quite calmly and politely. After he dropped his money, he told you he only had $3, which was also true, then you murdered him.

I appreciate the apology, but I am still not sure what compelled you to kill this poor new player for complying with all of your requests. If you are curious, this is the video I was provided

Reaction score
Thank you for your response @Collier,

I am deeply sorry for what i've done, apparently my buddy is banned too.

Im not requesting a appeal, i'll do my time if required but i'll really appreciate a second chance since im a new player myself (even though it does not show up on my name since i've played this back in 2014-2015 as far as i remember).

If you give me that chance, i'll make it all good again.

With best regards,
Pen

Reaction score
+Response @Collier

Me and my friend is willing to help out this new player we have mugged as in guidance and will compensate if required if he lost anything.

I'd like to point out clearly again, we were not aware of the mugging map, we ourselves are new players (it does not show "New Player" tag for me since i've played this back in 2014-2015 but thats a long time and i've havent put this much time into the server before).

Plus, in the demo clip, there is nothing i can dispute, in the heat of the moment of our first proper mug we have shot the person, which i'll apologize for this again.

As a note, we enjoy this server with my friend and had not caused any trouble whatsoever earlier on (talking on my behalf) since i came back.

With best regards,
Pen

Status
Not open for further replies.