Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Vikevix
Your Roleplay Name: Viktor Vix
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197188685

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - Failed to comply with orders at gunpoint whilst inside of a very slow vehicle that was being blocked by other cars, eventually being caught by a cop on foot and sentenced for evasion.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi collier hope you are having a good day I’m writing this to apologise for the action I did almost a week ago now at first want to say I’m very sorry for my actions and wasting your time. What I remember so was i and my friends driving around in suburbs when we came across someone reading a house I stopped my car for a second and then a police car pulled up they jump out and gun pointed me but i thought nothing about it in my mind the thing I think about was to drive away because I had a very expensive weapon on me and that we didn’t brake any law so didn’t i want to put my hands up and lose my weapon, But i greatly regret my action and i know that i have a long record of 3.4 and I’m very disappointed in myself that I haven’t learned but I promise that I will never again not put my hands up under gun point again and if i do i except a very harsh ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back