Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console/Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Mustafa Kalashnikov
Your Roleplay Name: Mustafa Kalashnikov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141505249

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Family shared account of STEAM_0:0:104194008

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like this appeal to be considered as the ban dates back to 2016, initially being a ban for disconnecting during an RP sit, then I must have attempted to ban evade on linked accounts. These bans are over 6 years old at this point, and I think everyone here is well aware of how much a person can change in that time, during that time I also played other RP games such as Arma 3 RP and FiveM RP, building on my RP knowledge and becoming a better player overall. I believe I will be a good addition to the community, having grown as a person over the years and being a lot more mature nowadays. at the time of my ban I believe I would have only just turned 13, so as you can imagine I was fairly immature at the time. However I enjoyed my time playing on the server and still to this day find it to be one of the most unique servers out there for Gmod and I would love to give it another try 6 years on. An unban would give me this opportunity while also allowing the staff of perpheads to see the good roleplay I believe I could bring to your community.
The consideration of my appeal will not be taken for granted and I will be sure to stick to the rules unlike my younger self, I will always be at my best to provide a quality roleplay experience for myself and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.