Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE / @Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Tyler
Your Roleplay Name: Tyler Joelsky (I think)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59977455

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Alt account of STEAM_0:0:485175763 That got banned for (DDOS Threats, User also reportedly shot multiple users for little to no reason as a police officer.)

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all let me start with saying sorry to all members of the community for causing all of you to have a bad experience with me and how I affected the roleplay environment. This server was meant for SeriousRP and I never took it seriously, I was immature and disrespectful. I have grown up and I have become more responsible and mature, The silly and idiotic behaviour is in the past. I dont know why I would act like I know how to DDOS because I never have nor will I ever want to learn because there is no point for someone to go out of there way just to make a server on GMOD go down because they dont like it. I have 16 bans in total mostly for RDM, I really want to come back to the community to prove that I have changed for good and that I am ready to take this server seriously. recently I have been playing GTARP and they are harsh when it comes to RP and I have had experience on how to roleplay as your character and how to act, I never used to take roleplay seriously and after playing GTARP I know that making a character you have to really get into that character and get attached to it like you are the character also learned that through acting and performing. Now I have a degree in acting i am ready to start to roleplay on games a lot more to Improve and to spread what I have learned.

Additional Information: Only recently (2020) my ADHD was fully medicated and controlled by the medication, Back then I was always doing shit before I think. It was hard for me to control it, When I used to get angry the anger will always come out and I hated myself for doing that but now I am medicated I have learned to know that somethings you cant control and must not fully blame yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.