Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: g$hi.
Your Roleplay Name: John Marry
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59178895

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I logged into the Server while having TTT-Hacks installed.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Man I'm caught reminiscing about the fun times I had on this server. I really loved it a lot and this cringe and embarrassing stupidity of mine got me banned. I messed around on a small TTT-Server together with my friends, where we used TTT hacks. There's no excuse for hacking and I am fully aware of that. I was as young as I was stupid, although I still am today. I started PC-Gaming back in 2014 and the first PC game I played was Garry's Mod. I spent many hours on this Server, even though I had a garbage PC, so I collected a ton of fond memories here. Please give me one more chance and I promise wholeheartedly that I won't ever again try to cheat, abuse or violate any rules on ANY GMOD Server. I fully understand if you won't accept this, but I am caught in nostalgia-loops when thinking about G-Mod and this Server. It would really mean a lot, even if I don't deserve it. I appreciate anyone taking their time to read this

Status
Not open for further replies.