Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: white
Your Roleplay Name: Can't remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123087904

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: attempt cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm not going to tell you to accept this apology. it was never my exact intention to cheat on this server.
I have played this server since 2015. I had then tried something on a server around the time of the ban and then would come up on perpheads like daily and the system would trigger it when I was pretty sure it was no longer open. I think it was a money script for darkrp, it was injected while connecting to the perpheads servers. it was stupid and I realize it as of today.
at the time I was also 15, I was stupid, I made a mistake.
it was a big mistake and I can certainly see it. I last heard that the server has a new update and I may want to give you this chance of course back like I used to play this roleplay again.
this is now almost 3 years ago. I hope you can give me this opportunity, if not I'm thanking you anyway!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can people see me thread?
Or dit i make the thread in the wrong forum?

Reaction score
Can people see me thread?
Or dit i make the thread in the wrong forum?
As your ban is longer than 6 months, this will be dealt with in the next administrators meeting. There is no set ETA, just patience is key!

Reaction score
As your ban is longer than 6 months, this will be dealt with in the next administrators meeting. There is no set ETA, just patience is key!
Sorry this was not meant to be disrespectful, just been a few days and tought i did something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.