Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Xagba
Your Roleplay Name: Ted Robert
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:435445115

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating attempt detected

Why should this appeal be considered?: Uhhh weelll, i completely understand that this seems bad and looks bad, probably sounds bad too. I was playing on my friends dedicated server where we just mess around with stuff, download stuff from the internet including cheats just to mess with each other. Well, once we stopped playing i figured i'll go play PERP, i disabled the cheats BUT did not restart the game because i figured it doesn't matter since they are disabled, i was wrong. I only main Firefighter on PERP since i'm not too keen on getting involved in any shootouts or stuff like that therefor i do not need cheats or anything while playing nor do i cheat on other servers, only on my friends dedicated one and even there not all the time. This was a honest mistake, i by no means meant to intentionally come to PERP to use cheats, i've been playing long and been long member without any problems (excluding one ban where i decided to use my fireengine as tank in a shootout) I beg you to reconsider my case, this was a mistake on my part and my fault.

Reaction score
Hey, I recommend getting some form of evidence for example your demo that shows what you were doing while you were connected to the server with the cheats still injected. This way its easier for staff to determine if you used them or if this was a genuine accident!

Unless if you were instantly banned on connect, then I'm not sure if a demo would work.

Reaction score
I was banned before i got into game, it was still injected but i disabled all the options for it just thought it wouldn't matter since nothing was on.

Reaction score
Why were you cheating on your friends server? What exactly were you doing?

Reaction score
Why were you cheating on your friends server? What exactly were you doing?
I was using bhop in there, i don't know if the other options in the menu work or that i just don't know how to use them.

Reaction score
I was using bhop in there, i don't know if the other options in the menu work or that i just don't know how to use them.
Do you have evidence of this? Screenshots of the menu or any videos of you playing?

Reaction score
Do you have evidence of this? Screenshots of the menu or any videos of you playing?
I can try to take screenshot of the menu if you would like, i don't record my games.

Reaction score
I can try to take screenshot of the menu if you would like, i don't record my games.

Yeah that would be great, specifically include the part that enables bhop please.

Reaction score

As you literally only play firefighter and have killed 1 person ever on the server we will accept it. Any future attempts to cheat will result in a ban that will not be lifted.

If you're going to inject stuff then restart your game in future. This won't be accepted in future.

@Bolli @Fredy

Status
Not open for further replies.