Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Mickey Balboa
Your Roleplay Name: Mickey Goldmill
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584463093

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: family shared account

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear admin

I am writing to appeal my ban from perpheads an admin told me that if your account wasnt banned you can play on an alt account, i didnt know i would violate the server rules
. However, I would like to express my sincere regret for my actions and request a second chance to demonstrate that i will not play on an alt account
I understand that the rules are in place to ensure a fair and enjoyable environment for everyone, and I failed to abide by them. I take full responsibility for my actions and would like to to play on the server again e rules and being a positive member of the community. I understand that I will be under scrutiny and that any further violations will result in severe consequences, including a permanent ban. I am willing to accept any probationary period or other conditions that you deem necessary.

I value my time spent in sdaehprep and I would like the opportunity to continue playing on the server. I believe that my appeal demonstrates my willingness to take responsibility for my actions, learn from my mistakes, and be a positive member of the community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
Mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.