Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Kakaokriger1
Your Roleplay Name: Lamar Carlson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:510834359

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating attempt detected

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologize for using cheats and getting banned for 30 minutes. I quickly realized how awful it is to be banned and sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart. I promise you that I did not use cheats against any other players as I was immediately caught by your anti-cheat system. My intention was to have a better field of view and use the free camera. I can now clearly see how wrong and selfish my actions were, and how they negatively impact everyone else on the server. I'm glad that the ban only affected me and not others.
I have been playing on your server for a long time and haven't tried any other DarkRp servers because I enjoyed playing on yours. My friend and I have been playing together for a while, and now we can no longer enjoy the game because of my foolish attempt to cheat my way to success.
Your server has personally helped me a lot. I'm not a very social person in real life, so being able to interact and engage in roleplay with people through a computer is really great. During the time my friend and I have played on the server, we only received one ban for third-party communication, and we accepted our punishment without complaint because we realized the impact it had on the person affected, and we haven't done it since.
Once again, I want to apologize for my selfish actions and accept the consequences. I hope to earn your trust again. I fully understand why I was banned, and I would take it back if I could.
Thank you for considering my appeal, and I hope you can perceive the genuine remorse and determination to change that I have expressed in this letter. I am dedicated to making amends and becoming a positive influence within the community once again.

Additional Information: My friends asked if i had used Chatgpt. I just want to let you know i wrote this myself and i am sry for any mistakes, English is not my main Language.

Joined Dec 30, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.