Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Todd
Your Roleplay Name: Don´t remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:533909487

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Hacking

Hi, I'm making this appeal today to request that I get another chance to play on Perpheads. From what I can tell I played on an old alt account where I had hacks on the server and got autobanned.

To explain, my friend one day popped up to me in Discord, telling me he had hacks that were undetectable by Gmod servers and me being a silly kid thought it'd be smart and funny to activate them and join many DarkRP servers to play with hacks and gain an unfavourable advantage. Obviously, in hindsight, this was a stupid and childish decision, but it happened and I cannot change that.

This was about 7 months ago now, and my friends recently started playing Perpheads as a group and when I joined on my main account I was banned for being a family shared account of the alt I used.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm really sorry for what happened, using hacks is never acceptable, and I won't ever use them again. In the end of the day I wish for the original account to remain banned, as I deserve it, I did what I was banned for and am guilty of it, but I would be appreciative if I was given a fresh chance on my main account to start over and play properly. I never experienced Perpheads as a legitimate player, and I wish to do that now.

I'd like to again apologize to the Perpheads community and the Staff for cheating, it won't happen again. Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.