Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Bestfriend
Your Roleplay Name: forgot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155853416

Why were you punished?: cheating attempt

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well I know the situation I am in is poor, but I guess let me just help you guys understand. At the time when I attempted to hack I downloaded esp on my computer, not knowing what I was getting into I tried to play on perpheads as seemingly I thought it was the end of the server for me as at the time the server was really dead, especially for my timezone. I tried to use cheats more than 3 years ago and ever since then I think about replaying on this server from time to time, I've made one successful alt playing legitimately on this sever until I got found out I was alting about 1-2 years ago. At this point in my life I am 19, part-time worker, in college, and am currently bored with my hobbies, so I decided to start playing games again and thought of perpheads. I went on this massive deal trying to alt into the server just trying to start over and regain what I once spent my whole day playing but obviously it has been a failure. I have been alting a bunch of times trying to play on the server, I know it looks bad, but it is not malicious I know nothing about coding so obviously it's been a failure and it just reflects poor back on me like this whole situation is, but I don't want to cheat, In all my hours of playing gmod I've never tried to cheat up-untill this point and it was obviously a poor choice in judgement. I don't want to be unfair, I don't want to ruin people's experiences. I don't play gmod anymore and it would be really awesome to get the chance to replay on here the correct way.

No, I told you I won’t let you get unbanned, as long as you talk shit and keep trying to ban evade, you won’t be unbanned for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back