Ban Apology (@Creepis)

Messages
827
Reaction score
1,132
Points
670
Location
Your mom's house
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Creepis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Nova.
Your Roleplay Name: Wyatt Rodrigez
Your SteamID: 76561198398746694

Why were you punished?: 1.1, 3.20 - Disrespectful conduct in OOC, disconnecting while unconscious.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I wanna first off saying I wanna apologize for getting mad after dying in a bank raid. I know I should of kept my anger to myself and not go off in OOC like I usually do, I have really bad anger issues when it comes to videos game. I had a bad day Friday night and I just wanted to enjoy my day off and play videos games but sadly my anger got to me. I also wanna apologize for disconnecting while I was red screened which I have a bad habit of doing. I really hope ya'll can accept this.
 
@Nova

While your recent history shows, you have a tendency to break general conduct rules as well as leaving the server while you are still unconscious on the red screen. I understand if you have a bad day every now and then but it shows me that you are a repeat offender as of recently which does not give me confidence to unban you just yet.

I might come to a compromise, which is that you should absolutely understand that if you break these rules again in the future that the next punishment for 1.1 or 3.20 alike will result in a longer punishment.
While I might not be the handling staff member that catches you if this happens again we will take this previous ban appeal into consideration e.g. if you decide to make another apology for these rules broken or if you break these rules again.
 
Back
Top