- Messages
- 44
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 175
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Creepis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months
Your Steam Name: Master Oogway
Your Roleplay Name: John Dicksonn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584972417
Why were you punished?: 3.4 - The user entered a vehicle of another owner that was getting its wheel clamped for a repeated speeding ticket. By doing this they risked their own freedom for no real benefit or gain for a speeding ticket and clamp when they could have just gone and claimed their own car by the car garage or paid the impound fee by the road crew station to retrieve it once done so.
Why should this appeal be considered?: hi Creepis I would really like to apologize for my behavior three weeks ago on the server. It was incredibly stupid to take that car. And the only reason I actually did it was simply because I thought the police officer was being an asshole to my friends. I didn't understand why he didn't just issue a speeding ticket—especially since they told me he had already received a warning from the police, and that if he did it again, the car would be confiscated They didn't tell me that until afterwards, I just didn't think about the fact that it was a 3.4 when I took that car. It only really dawned on me afterwards, once I had taken the car. And I know I have a bad record here. But I’m learning more each time. The annoying thing was that I barely had time to try out the new update. I thought it was really good It’s my own fault, of course. I don't really know what else to say. I just want to apologize for my behavior. Because I love playing here with all the good friends I’ve made here
Additional Information: And another thing. That last apology I posted wasn't AI. I'm just dyslexic, so I use a speech-to-text program to write it for me. And English isn't my natural language either, so that just makes it a bit harder for me. But it really isn't AI. I've also captured a lot of clips on Medal. If you'd like to see some proof, I can post them here as well.Yes. But I really just hope there will be time to look at my apology, because I love being here. And I miss it. That’s all. Have a good day. Best regards. John Dicksonn
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Creepis
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months
Your Steam Name: Master Oogway
Your Roleplay Name: John Dicksonn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:584972417
Why were you punished?: 3.4 - The user entered a vehicle of another owner that was getting its wheel clamped for a repeated speeding ticket. By doing this they risked their own freedom for no real benefit or gain for a speeding ticket and clamp when they could have just gone and claimed their own car by the car garage or paid the impound fee by the road crew station to retrieve it once done so.
Why should this appeal be considered?: hi Creepis I would really like to apologize for my behavior three weeks ago on the server. It was incredibly stupid to take that car. And the only reason I actually did it was simply because I thought the police officer was being an asshole to my friends. I didn't understand why he didn't just issue a speeding ticket—especially since they told me he had already received a warning from the police, and that if he did it again, the car would be confiscated They didn't tell me that until afterwards, I just didn't think about the fact that it was a 3.4 when I took that car. It only really dawned on me afterwards, once I had taken the car. And I know I have a bad record here. But I’m learning more each time. The annoying thing was that I barely had time to try out the new update. I thought it was really good It’s my own fault, of course. I don't really know what else to say. I just want to apologize for my behavior. Because I love playing here with all the good friends I’ve made here
Additional Information: And another thing. That last apology I posted wasn't AI. I'm just dyslexic, so I use a speech-to-text program to write it for me. And English isn't my natural language either, so that just makes it a bit harder for me. But it really isn't AI. I've also captured a lot of clips on Medal. If you'd like to see some proof, I can post them here as well.Yes. But I really just hope there will be time to look at my apology, because I love being here. And I miss it. That’s all. Have a good day. Best regards. John Dicksonn


