Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak And Kurze
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: V I K T O R Z
Your Roleplay Name: Ollie Frost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239877175

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.18 - User took a hostage for no good reason, proceeded to shoot the hostage and stored a weapon when his life was in danger. //Banned for Enforcer Kurze

Why should this appeal be considered?:I Really Apologise for what I've done and have i no life the server is fun i have nothing to do if i get unbanned you would be adding another player to the server and i would read the rules.

Additional Information:
I really apologise for what I've done i will give the gun to the officer or the staff member that I've used

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi,

"You were banned for: 3.4, 3.18 - User took a hostage for no good reason, proceeded to shoot the hostage and stored a weapon when his life was in danger. //Banned for Enforcer Kurze"
You were banned for storing a weapon when your life was in danger because you took a hostage and cops were standing outside from your door.

You were also banned for taking this cop hostage when you had nothing to gain out the situation and killed the cop for no good reason or attempt to make demands.

Reaction score
Hi,

"You were banned for: 3.4, 3.18 - User took a hostage for no good reason, proceeded to shoot the hostage and stored a weapon when his life was in danger. //Banned for Enforcer Kurze"
You were banned for storing a weapon when your life was in danger because you took a hostage and cops were standing outside from your door.

You were also banned for taking this cop hostage when you had nothing to gain out the situation and killed the cop for no good reason or attempt to make demands.
okej mb then :(

Reaction score

Hi Ollie,

Although I appreciate that you're apologising I will have to deny this apology. You have had plenty of warnings recently and this ban was put as a lenient ban. Please take these couple of days to read the rules a couple of times and understand them so this doesn't happen again.

Reviewed with @curak

Status
Not open for further replies.