Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Ollie
Your Roleplay Name: Ollie Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:239877175

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.4, 3.5 - User lied during the report saying that he did not hear the mugger saying "hands up" and user returned to the Drug Dealer right after his death to sell his drugs // Banned for enforcer Maia

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well Tbh I didn't hear the guy say hands up but I apologize for what I've done if I could compensate him it would be very cool cos I'm really addicted to perp and I've got nothing else to play and if i do it again u may ban me for way longer if i dont learn my lesson

Additional Information: im really sorry

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Ollie,

Is this actually a dispute or an apology? Because it seems like a mix of both. Disputes are for when the ban in question is false, if you actually didn’t hear the guy you need to upload evidence of that on here.

On the other hand, appeals are apologizing and acknowledging you have broken a rule(s) in order to get the ban lifted or its length reduced.

Reaction score
Hi Ollie,

Is this actually a dispute or an apology? Because it seems like a mix of both. Disputes are for when the ban in question is false, if you actually didn’t hear the guy you need to upload evidence of that on here.

On the other hand, appeals are apologizing and acknowledging you have broken a rule(s) in order to get the ban lifted or its length reduced.
well in the demo u can hear him but i wasnt able to

Reaction score
Hello Ollie,

As @Aquaa previously said, you must precise what are your intentions with this post, do you wish to apologize for your actions or dispute the ban that has been given?
(The title of your thread says dispute but the actual message says apology)

Reaction score
Hello Ollie,

As @Aquaa previously said, you must precise what are your intentions with this post, do you wish to apologize for your actions or dispute the ban that has been given?
(The title of your thread says dispute but the actual message says apology)
apologize

Reaction score

I have considered your apology and I thank you for taking the time to write it. However, your record for 3.4 is pretty bad in the past month, in multiple occasions you failed to comply with orders while under gunpoint. I have also witnessed other situations where you break 3.4 for no good reason and everytime I gave you one more chance to correct your behaviour, a strategy that clearly, is not working.

By breaking this simple rule, you are negatively impacting other player's experience and that is why I urge you to take these 5 days to carefully read the rules and, when you rejoin the server, that you follow rule 3.4

On top of this, your demo revealed you completely ignoring your NLR as you spawned and sprinted to the same spot where you had just been shot so that you could sell your drugs. You have enough experience to know that this is against the rules and even if you did not, the big red message on top of your screen should be a clear indication that you are doing something wrong. But I believe you did know that.

Please read the rules during your time away from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.