Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 7 Months

Your Steam Name: omarabualmani
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Abu-Almani
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590796330

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: "1.1 - Disrespectful conduct, was not apologetic at all" probably also 2.2, 2.9, 3.5 and 3.24

Why should this appeal be considered?: While initially coping with the situation by telling myself I got purposefully banned, given some time to think about the stupidity of my actions I came to deeply regret what I did on the 21 Mar 2023 and the subsequent admin sit.

Still seething about an incident I broke various server rules just to verbally hurt another player, also knowing a lengthy ban was inevitable given the language I used, I had an attitude during the admin sit, which of course resulted in my ban time being multiplied. I am sorry for both and for being a sore loser and incredibly rude to a fellow player.

I apologize for my disrespectful behaviour and for failing to conduct myself appropriately. I was at all moments aware of the negative environment I was creating and regret letting my emotions get in the way of making better decisions.

I promise to make better choices moving forward and to show respect towards all members of the community. I hope you can forgive me for my mistake and possibly reduce the sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.