Reaction score
Punishment Type: Blacklist
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: ObamaTM
Your Roleplay Name: Alwin von shiltons
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:130222364

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20, 4.1 - User killed another officer and immediately disconnected

Why should this appeal be considered?: I had already appealed my original ban for this, it was for "2.5, 3.20, 4.1 - User killed another officer and immediately disconnected" I had admitted in that ban appeal that I had killed my friend and how it was a blatant disregard for the rules from me, it had been accepted by dog having my ban reduced but the blacklist remains, that was 26 days ago, there isn't that long left on my black list but in that time I have read up and the rules and greatly regret what I have done, my friend goes on police often but I'm unable to due to this mistake on my behalf, I do not expect this to be accepted due to my history but I feel as if it is worth the chance. I'm sorry for the problems which I may have caused by doing this but in no way I did I intent for it to be malicious, just a joke with my mate.

Additional Information: This is my original ban appology: https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-apology-d.57709/.

Status
Not open for further replies.