Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @D
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: ScatPac2023
Your Roleplay Name: Anthony Colombo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:710270797

Why were you punished?: 1.1 and 1.2

Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe that my ban should be considered becuase I am truly sorry for what I have said. I said things that day in character but they took it out of character and I can understand why. If I were to be unbanned then I can assure the whole staff team that something like this wont ever happen again with me. I am guilty for what I have said and I should not have said way I did but at the time I was not thinking. I am asking to be unbanned becuase I did bring quality role play and I understand that it may not look like I do from what this ban is on but please trust me I did. At this point I am despite to be unbanned becuase I just want to have fun and play with my friends. All I am asking for is a second chance becuase that all I need to fix my self and come back stronger then I was before I was banned. I have learned my lesson on what not to say and do. So if you could please take this appeal into consider then that would make a big difference.

A1L

Reaction score
I said in your last appeal that it’s been lowered twice, it won’t be lowered more

Status
Not open for further replies.