Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dank / console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: lenndrik
Your Roleplay Name: lenndrik nafaro
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: cheating + ban evading x 5

Why should this appeal be considered?: i cheated on skins for life then got banned on STEAM_0:0:426436177 and STEAM_0:1:688810098 the other 2 accounts that got banned werent actually mine + the account that got banned today is mine this was actually not my intention to evade my ban i thought my ip was banned but i as person am banned playing perpheads due cheating which i understand i absoluteley hate cheaters and would never want them on my server so i understand if you would keep me banned i really wanna appoligize for it and my reason for this was i dident really see what inpact it would have on the server i told collier that i cheated on accident but honestly i had my cheats on loading into the server but still contined to use them which i did on purpose idk what triggered me too but i just thought to make money or somthing today i logged in at my new house i played for 4 hours without breaking any rules and i feel like playing perp all day due to jago nafaro returning to the server he hyped me up so i bought another account thinking i was allowed to join back it was dumb to cheat and even tho chances are slim to 0 that i come back i hope i cant and i really really wanna appoligize to the ones i ruined the game experience of and the admins i insulted when i was banned also to collier to having to witness my terrible acting in game hahaha //

thanks for reading regards nafaros.

Reaction score

You have been banned for ban evading yesterday, That is not the way to go about this. If you want your appeal to be even considered, Dont make it a few hours after your most recent ban.