Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: DETERMINEDheroism
Your Roleplay Name: jago nafaro
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:528080518

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: ban evading

Why should this appeal be considered?: as this issue got on for multiple times my dad got banned by console again he doesnt know how to dispute it for some reason so im making this his name is jago nafaro last saterday (when i got banned) i was playing on his gaming laptop since i dont ave a pc at his house and my laptop runs 25 frames and his game laptop 240 fps so then i got banned and went back to my house on sunday and i belive monday or thuesday he tried logging in and then he got perm banned

Additional Information: please fix it i know it isnt any ones fault i hope this is the last time it happens

Sam

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: DETERMINEDheroism
Your Roleplay Name: jago nafaro
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:528080518

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: ban evading

Why should this appeal be considered?: as this issue got on for multiple times my dad got banned by console again he doesnt know how to dispute it for some reason so im making this his name is jago nafaro last saterday (when i got banned) i was playing on his gaming laptop since i dont ave a pc at his house and my laptop runs 25 frames and his game laptop 240 fps so then i got banned and went back to my house on sunday and i belive monday or thuesday he tried logging in and then he got perm banned

Additional Information: please fix it i know it isnt any ones fault i hope this is the last time it happens
I've told your father in the past that if he does not wish to get automatically banned every time you get banned, he must stop you from using his computer. And he told me that he won't allow you to use his computer, clearly, that promise did not hold long.

If your father wants me to fix this, he has to PM me via his own forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.