Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: GainAxeDK
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - metagaming - Extended due to previous ban for metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am making this apology to say im sorry, i should have been more attentive about the server and gang. I mis playing with my friends on perp and i hope i can play there again soon. There is a little bit less than a month till i get unbanned, so this is my last attempt on making a unban request. As i have said many times i didnt get to use the kos channel, but i did see it was there. I should have been more cautious while choosing org, because i really like playing on the server and then this happens. I have already done half my ban i just wish i could play the last weeks of my summerbreak before i go back to school, i will never do anything like This again or i will agree on perma ban I understand my failures and im very sorry.

Hope this would be consideret.

Additional Information: No further information.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Although my comments have no impact on the overall outcome of this, I've raided you and been raided by you whilst you were blatantly metagaming. Your first ban for metagaming was in the end of October, 9 months ago now. You should've learnt your lesson the first time you metagamed, yet you will still do it even once you've been unbanned. I don't believe you will learn at all unless you wait the entirety of this ban out, and even then will you? I can accept the fact you're sorry, but you're only apologetic because you've been caught. You've also been banned for it in February, which is a mere 5 months ago now. You and your friends need to learn the fundamental rules before you're ready to play again IMO. Dank is no longer staff here, yet his input is valuable to the outcome. Your last ban appeal was denied two weeks ago, I think you just need to wait out your ban and learn. You're a great guy, but it pissed me off when you called flankers blatantly over Discord.

Reaction score
I did learn last time and im very sorry for my actions, This time i did not use the information i got from meta and i wasnt inolved, my org Leader made an hitlist in discord which we all got banned for even if you did not use it

Reaction score
I did learn last time and im very sorry for my actions, This time i did not use the information i got from meta and i wasnt inolved, my org Leader made an hitlist in discord which we all got banned for even if you did not use i

Reaction score
leave the org? there isn't an excuse for facilitating material that involves in-character actions in Discord. you could've left the discord and left the org, and saved yourself the trouble.

Reaction score

This is the third time which you have been CAUGHT meta gaming and then been punished for it. Hopefully waiting out your entire ban will serve as a warning for you to absolutely never do this again, no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.