Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: GainAxeDK
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - metagaming - Extended due to previous ban for metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: I just joined the Madda Mafia and I did know the channel was there but I didn't think further over the channel. I got banned for having a kos channel which is not like my other bans but a bit different. I should have thought about the channel and say something about it but I didn't. I am sorry for not noticing that it was against the rules. I hope no roleplay situation got ruined by my mistake and i will make sure it never happens again. It was a stupid mistake and i didnt think it through. I have now been banned for around 3 months and i regret doing what i did alot. PS. it has been like a month since I was banned and I miss playing on the server and with my friends.

Additional Information: I now know what i did was wrong and i regret it and will never do it again, it was a missunderstanding from me.

Last edited:
Reaction score

You have received a metagaming ban before. You should have known better, The rule is very clear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.