Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: pady
Your Roleplay Name: Pryce Ryorti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51621265

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for simply this that i tried to "gain an unfair advantage by using a lua client side script to run game commands on my screen in addition to binding regular keys. I'll explain myself.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey everyone, I want to be straightforward: I messed up on your server. I've been a guest a few times, and each experience has left a mark. Your server is like that standout thing we all know but might not always acknowledge. It's unique and special.

Here's where I went wrong. I'm not a computer science expert; my everyday life doesn't revolve around gaming nor computers. Not at all, my aim was straightforward: I wanted a UI popup to show me specific in-game stuff like all cl ui is all i wanted alright. Why? So I could manually turn them off and avoid being an idle player. I used to duct-tape my mouse button for similar outcomes, but this time I tried something more technical—console prints and sounds, even though nothing would actually appear on the screen as a UI notification. (All like toggling on and off and not letting on ever like you always wanna watch that as a non cheater player legitimately as you're trying to be, and respect the roleplay and civil rules already) I get it now; I shouldn't have made these changes without permission.

I want to make this clear: this isn't a habit for me. I'm not a frequent gamer. When I do play, I'm choosy about where I spend my time, and your server is on that list. My intentions were misguided, not harmful. I had no plans to disrupt the server or violate its rules. I am genuinely sorry for that.

Given another chance, I promise to respect all server rules and maintain transparency with everyone. All I want is to enjoy this community like everyone else.

So, let this be my formal apology. I'm asking for a second chance to be a part of this community, which I consider the "tallest building" in the garry's mod.

Additional Information: Look, I've tried many versions of this apology, and I realize this might be my only chance—or perhaps I'll get a third one, I don't know. I want to keep it short and clear. I'm open to any live conversations on Discord for a civil talk. I truly mean everything I've said.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.