Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Smiggy
Your Roleplay Name: Luke McLaughlin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553486850

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Before I get started, I’d like you to know that I have no issue with providing any demos or other information that the staff request. I'm an active Lua developer, with some workshop addons posted, and I was messing around with a tool called autorun-rs about a week before my ban date. I completely forgot about it, which is my fault and I sincerely apologize for it. I want to provide a few links and a screenshot that may help my case:

In the screenshot, you can see two files, autorun-rs(https://github.com/Vurv78/Autorun-rs), which is what I was presumably banned for and gdiscord(https://github.com/fluffy-servers/gmod-discord-rpc)

You can also see the “Date Modified” for autorun as 1/6/2023 and I was banned from the server on 1/15/2023.

I once again want to apologize for my negligence and can assure you that if my ban is lifted something like this will never happen again. I really enjoy playing on this server and I hope that I get another opportunity to play.

Thanks for reading my apology.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did you run any Lua scripts, or have any Lua scripts set to autorun?

Are you claiming that you simply had the dll installed but you did not use it maliciously?

Reaction score
Did you run any Lua scripts, or have any Lua scripts set to autorun?

Are you claiming that you simply had the dll installed but you did not use it maliciously?
Yes, I had just forgotten to remove it before joining, no malicious intent was meant nor were any lua scripts ran.
I once again want to say sorry and reiterate that this won't happen again.