Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dank
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Athcol
Your Roleplay Name: Lewis Bevan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:617287214

Why were you punished?: on Threatening to physically assault a community member

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am deeply sorry for this actions, i know i shouldnt have done it. I have waited almost the whole entire ban so i hope you can consider it since its only 6 days left. I know my ban history dosent look good, but i hope you can give me this shot on the server 6 days earlier i been missing it alot and did a bad mistake. I dont expect too get any shorter ban in terms of what i have done before. And its understandable but am begging for another shot. I really missed the community on therre and i really enjoyed it. I meet new people and explored the server and found out new stuff which i really enjoyed. Perpheads was a whole new gmod experience for me even tho i had oveer 2000 hours before i joined the community it was the best server and i only played that until i had banned and kept making appeals. But i really hope you consider this one, i did a bad mistake by being rude and threating someone. And that will never happen again, its almost 1 year ago and people can change alot. Best regards athcol

Back