Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @blobvis 2.0
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: stone
Your Roleplay Name: Johnathan Butt
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:743363218

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 4.1 - While arresting a suspect, the user as an officer shot an unarmed individual for attempting to bobby pin the suspect out of handcuffs. The individual he shot posed no threat at the time.~ banned for enforcer Dave // Extended by Nazeer for 4.1 - User drove on the wrong side of City bridge while speeding and crashed into another vehicle, tiering the vehicle.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First off I would like to apologize to the admins for the time of theirs I have wasted doing something so stupid as what i did. I should not have shot the guy because he really did pose no threat and I should have thought more carefully on what to do then act on such impulsive thoughts. I would also like to apologize for the guy I killed for ruining his rp experience same with the guy I hit while on the other side of the road. With the guy on the road I am sorry for being a dick about the whole thing as well. But I completley understand if you guys cant unban as I know my actions have consequences but I do hope you take this apology into consideration. Thank you for your time - Egoob

Status
Not open for further replies.