Ban Apology (Dekkrior)

Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
10
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dekkrior
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: kirbycoolcat
Your Roleplay Name: Rusty Kuntz
Your SteamID: 76561198081208640

Why were you punished?: Inciting in OOC, disconnecting while an open ticket was active.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I didn't mean to disconnect while a ticket was open, I crashed. I am sorry for causing such an issue however. This server is one of my favorites and I finally felt like I was making progress towards some kind of greatness, and having all of that ripped from you all at once...its a bit Discouraging. I'll admit I reacted with much more emotion, than was necessary. I was mad, and I make no excuse for that behavior., Its unacceptable, how would anyone dare help me with anything if I simply lash out at every single hand offered towards me. I understand at the crux of this whole thing, staff were trying to help me. Everyone, I'm sure has been where i was, had everything taken from you, forced to start all-over, and this after about 8 hours on. Getting over that initial hump of rolling the boulder back up the hill , was something that didn't come quickly enough to me that night. I should have pulled myself up, dusted off, and got back to the grind. I sincerely apologize for my candor, and should this ban get appealed, you wont be expecting this kind of behavior out of me OOC anymore. There's no server cooler than this one, and I'm lost on gmod without it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top