Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Rodney
Your Roleplay Name: Pablo Alvarez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42747555

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Pulled a gun out under gunpoint.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologise for pulling my gun out under gunpoint, it's obvious I am familiar with the rule as of my record but in this case I was a little confused and it just happened.

My confusion was with my POV.. I couldn't actually see any weapons I just heard somebody telling me to put my hands up, for all I know they could of wanted a fight / had a melee weapon on them to attack me? I was just idiotic in this part as I understand it still is 3.4 and I just need to try and overcome it.

Anyway, I am sorry to whoever was affected by this and for all the people who spent their time dealing with it, I hope we can forget about all of this and just carry on.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading

Reaction score
I am apart of this situation being the one who reported you. Your reasoning makes no sense, If this is the reason you are using since it has changed since last time. The first reason you had was "I was driving with a gun how is it 3.4"
2geM5fG.png

But for the current reason you are using it also makes no sense. "I thought they might of wanted a fight". Even so You was out numbered 3/1 and would of died if you pulled out the gun or not. 3.6 states you should do everything to try and stay alive. Pulling out a gun causing your death really wasn't following this rule.

3.6 Stay Alive​

Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death.

Along with this I was soon added on steam by yourself and one of your friend. Where you tried to get me to say I was targeting you, This I am not I would never target someone on perp knowing how the leads normally to a CWB but for your friend on the other hand was extreamly toxic, Rude and disrespectful. And, before you say it No I am not putting his actions on you. I reported him separately to @Efan and @Collier

Shortly after your ban you then went on a dispute pritty much calling the staff member who handed your ban out biased, Bringing up someone elses rap sheet. here

From just going by your record it is extremely bad for 3.4 seeing as the last 10 bans you have had is for 3.4. You might want to take the time you have been banned for chill out and go back over the rules.

Reaction score
Yes I questioned it at first as I got out with my shotgun at first... Hence why I am making an apology g

You do see it says I realise I broke 3.4? I know what I did now it was just hard to see at first, my proof is the screenshot you posted, I literally questioned HOW it was..

If you can ready it says APOLOGY not DISPUTE lad so yeah...

& What are you talking about my friend? I don't know what your on about....?

Status
Not open for further replies.