Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: KinqProfit
Your Roleplay Name: Devin Omerta
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96144017

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello dog and Perp Community,

Today I unfortunately got banned from your server, due to me breaking rule 3.4. I am creating this appeal, because I want to apologize to Dog and to the Community for me doing so. My record on that rule is huge, but I still know that what I have done was not good, even though I have an explanation for it. While I spoke to my brother about some private stuff I took of my headset so I can focus on talking to him. So I did not really know what actually happened there at City Hall. At first I did not really realize that the TFU was pointing a gun at me. After I saw the TFU pointing his gun towards me I tried to react and surrender, but it was too late. I really would have reacted to the TFU gunpointing me, if I only had my headphones on. It was not my purpose to break rule 3.4 and I want to apologize again. I hope for a positive feedback and wish you and the whole community a nice evening.

greetings Kinqprofit

Last edited:

dog

Reaction score
It's weird how you say your headphones were off yet you were still talking in game using voice chat

Reaction score
The reason why you could hear me ingame was that at the same time I was talking to my little brother, I tried to obey the officers gunpoint, which didn't really work because I didn't have my headset on and couldn't hear the commands I was getting from the TFU and that's why I tried to do both things at the same time, it came across as if I wasn't consciously following what I wanted to do and that's why I'm sorry that such circumstances came up

Status
Not open for further replies.