Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Dom
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: maxykzz
Your Roleplay Name: Julian Salamanca
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:448580486

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5, 1.1 - User broke NLR by going back to the exact spot they died in before their timer was over. Being upset about being killed for breaking NLR, user made a report which was closed and decided to childishly insult me in OOC for closing said report.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Maybe Dom could reconsider this so what happend was I died and went back I had like 25 seconds of NLR left and I was passing through my area and while I was passing some guy punched me one time and I died to me getting 1 shotf rom nlr I made an RDM report Dom said I shouldn't of NLRed and closed this and I got really mad because I would of lost my plants because they would of flower or just die and I got really mad about it for no reason and was being very childish and insulted dom in /help chat..
I am very sorry for doing what I did @Dom_ please give me another chance and unban me this is the only server I play on and it sucks to not be able to play I will never do anything like this again.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.