Ban Apology (Collier/Dom)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier (1month) / Dom (extended from 1month to permanent)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: baron1979
Your Roleplay Name: Nkwabilo Nkazibwe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114425073 / 76561198189115874

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: For breaking 2.5, 3.4 and then further extended to permanent ban for 1.1, 1.3 - being silly and childish in the community. - (2.5, 3.4 - User drove around shooting people for no reason. Lied about why he done it in the administrative situation. Shot and killed the reporter when I went tabbed out mid situation. Extended to permanent due to 1.1, 1.3 and breaking multiple other community rules just a week after his unban and failure to have any respect for anyone in this community, as well as his disgusting and childish behaviour - Dom)
Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all I would like to sincerely apologice to everyone who has been affected by my silly behaviour in the past - at the time of my ban. I would like to personally apologice to Collier who I have caused some issues to by making the admin situation harder to deal with due to me acting childish. I would also like to apologice to anyone who I have insulted in both Perp (gmod) and on the Teamspeak server and i hope you accept my genuine apologies. At the time of my ban and some time prior i would act childish and have broken serious server rules such as shooting people for no reason (RDM). I have now, a year and a half later realized that it was really unnecessary all of my behaviour in the past and that Perpheads is a community i dont want to leave behind, due to all of the amazing people I have ever met here and all the memories that have still stayed with me till this day all the fun moments in Perp. I sincerely and genuinely hope that I can be forgiven, i have taken the time for how long I have been banned for to really reflect upon my actions in PERP and the community and I absolutely promise you will not see any griefing or negative behaviour from me again shall i be considered back into the city.

Additional Information: It has been a very long time since I've been back in PERP, I've reflected upon my previous mistakes and I am now ready to possibly be accepted back into the community and do some serious RPing and have fun. Once again, my apologies go out to everyone who has been harmed by my behaviour in the past. Thanks for considering my application.
I AM POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF BARON1979 ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/baron1979/ )

Reaction score

You will be placed on a communication ban until you can further prove your intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.