Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: filip
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone Houston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101354252

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Around a year and 9 months ago I got banned for cheating. I am very sorry for cheating on the server, if were to be unbanned I ensure you that I will never do it again, Since my ban I have matured a lot and I think I'm
capable of following the rules and to generally be a better person in the community. I was a really active player on the server and I enjoyed playing on it and I really regret cheating, I know I have to face the consequences for cheating
but I think I have learned my lesson during the the year and 9 months of my ban
Getting banned showed me how much this server really meant to me and I ruined it for myself because I was being selfish. I am very sorry to all of the players that I have affected with cheats and to the staff team for having to spend their precious time to deal with me. Getting unbanned from the server would really mean a lot to me I would be a pretty active player and I would do my best to follow the rules.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading and if this appeal is to be denied please tell me what to work on and if i should even try anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.