Ban Apology (Dom_(Resigned so up to collier or someone else))

• Thread starter Deleted member 8120
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8120

Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_(Resigned so up to @Collier or someone else)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: filip
Your Roleplay Name: Tyrone Houston
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101354252

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I’m going to be honest immediately, I cheated and I thought I was going to get away with it, and I was wrong, and I am deeply sorry for that.
I have learnt my lesson from this ban and wish for a second chance to redeem myself, And show the staff team that I can play the gamemode without being a minge like I used to be.
In my country it is almost winter break and I will have a lot of free time to play on the server, Since I was banned some cool new stuff has been added to the server

And I would love to participate in the numerous fun RP situations that happen on the server, Now I would like to speak about how I got around to cheating but before that I want to say
That all of this was my own choice and my own will no one forced me into anything, Now that I've got that off my chest ill speak about how I started cheating: The day before I cheated on perpheads
I was getting pretty bored of it at the time and got the idea to cheat on the server, I thought at the time that I would be powerful and never get discovered.
Instantly when I injected cheats I went to raid and had my power trip. Then came the demo request I thought I was not too obvious and I could get away with it so I sent the demos.
The day passed, the next morning I tried to log onto perp to see that I was banned. I instantly realized what I had done and regretted it instantly, What made it worse that I tried to pull the usual "I didn't do it"
But once I realized that it was a dumb thing to do and I just admitted to it.

Additional Information: Thank you for reading and reviewing it, I hope you can understand my situation now and consider the apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.