Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Maszpecha
Your Roleplay Name: Szary Dope
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590958459

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Dox threats

Why should this appeal be considered?: Okay, i am Kinda newbie to the server altrough i got 5 days on it.
And as a average player who learns on his mistakes i came here today to Apologize to Staff members for my beahaviour.
I joined the Perpheads month ago trying to find my new home in gmod, the best community and i found it. i played on server for a quite while and i enjoyed every moment, i found new friends, my english aprroved slightly My life turned over, i felt in love with this server i watched guides, edits and everthing how to be a better Memeber of our dear community.
but today i received a ban for a Dox threats, for some people its Funny for some its not, i Get it completly, i should think twice before typing something in. but i didnt thinked and i sended a message "that wont change a fact that ill will dox you" i completly understand what i did and i am Soo sorry for :( i just wanted to "look cool" maybe then i would find friends on server, oh boi i was wrong. And idk what to say more about the situation. i dont beg you for forgivness but i am Apologing for my bad behaviour and i wish u will undestand me and how i am sorry for what i said. i am to dumb to tell you how much i am sorry in Form of text :(.

Additional Information: I am so sorry for my actions i didnt knew that simple message could turn things in bad direction :/

And i am sorry for some Bad english i dont speak and write the english fluently beacouse its not my Native Country.
Thank you for your Time.
Once again I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.