Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Eddy
Your Roleplay Name: Abduul Rasheem
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64235853

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review my appeal.

As of today, it has been; 790 days since my ban from PERPheads was ordained. I was banned for cheating, an accusation of which I am not innocent, and I admit that.

I sincerely apologise for the actions that took place that day. I am sorry to everyone whose gameplay I affected. I am sorry to the staff members who had to deal with my case. Most importantly I am sorry for the person I was all those days ago.

I ask for a second chance. To become one with the community again, a community I will not let down. I have changed. I am not asking for your trust, as this will come with time. I am asking for your forgiveness.

Before my lapse in judgement, I was an avid roleplayer on PERPheads. I racked up over a month of in-game time, gained friends and memories I will never forget. There is no server quite like PERP, nor do I believe there ever will be. This is not a community I want to just walk away from, a community I was a part of from as early as 2014.

This is now my seventh appeal, and if this request is denied; similar to those before, this will not be my last. I wish to break that chain, and I hope you will help me do so.

Thank you for reading, and I wish you all a blessed day.
Edward.