Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: WilliamMorris
Your Roleplay Name: William Morris
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:166554719

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 4.1, 2.5 - Shot a players car as an officer for no reason, then executed the driver in cuffs and dc'd once shot down by another officer.

Why should this appeal be considered?: There are two reasons why I am making this second apology:

Firstly, my previous apology was handled by A1L and not Dom_ so I would like to have the opportunity to apologise directly to Dom_ because he is the admin who had to deal with the rule break that I committed which got me banned in the first place. I am sorry that in anger and spite I killed a totally innocent person when instead I should have relaxed and taken a break so that I did not reach that stage in the first place.

Secondly, whilst I am very grateful my first apology was accepted by A1L, I have realised that on the date I will be unbanned, I will be travelling on holiday which despite me being appreciative that my first apology was accepted and it was reduced in the first place means that for me I will not be able to play on Perpheads anyways till after three months as the duration of my holiday will be around a month long. I will not have my computer with me on my holiday so will be unable to enjoy Perpheads then so I ask that you consider further reducing my ban so that I can play Perpheads which is a server, that whilst despite having a low playtime on, I really enjoy and would mainly roleplay as a police officer in PLPD.

Prior to my ban, I was on course to becoming a taser officer and was aiming to ultimately join the RTU which I think is a division where I would prosper as I would routinely watch the traffic light controlled crosswalks outside bazar to catch drivers running the red light when a person is crossing.

I am sorry that I wasted your time in the first place by having to deal with my rule-break and I also apologise to the person who I killed. I should not have reacted in that way and nor should I have left the server immediately as this was a stupid decision to make and in hindsight I would never get myself into such a situation in the first place again.

Status
Not open for further replies.