Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Dom_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Maszpecha
Your Roleplay Name: Szary (dont remember)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:590958459

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: CWB

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads Staff,

Im writing this apology because i very apologize the bad things i did.I understand that it was very childlish actions from me and i truly apologize them.I start being mad because of my ban and i start harrasing Dom and i truly apologize that.

Im very sorry for everyone i harrased when i played perpheads,and escpecially Dom_ im very sorry for the "Bio" i put in my profile where i said very bad and racist things about u.I understand that was very childlish,and very bad from me.I trully apologize and i want to return to the best server in gmod, Perpheads.

I've waited 2 months from my ban,and it was enough for me to understand the all things i did.I cleared my mind and i start thinking about the things i did when i was mad.I changed,i changed my mind and character,im not longer a toxic man,and im sorry for the actions i did when i was a mad.

The perpheads is a amazin server,with alot of things to do,its not a shit server with danktown map where the plugin is the same as on anothe 100 server.Its an unique server,with good community,staff team and players.I truly enjoyed perpheads and i want to return to perpheads,because my friends are playing on perpheads and from their reaction i see that they enjoy that.

Perpheads,happy birthday.From my friends i know that perpheads is celebrating 10 years anniversary.10 years its a very big deal,thank you so much for all developers and owners who did a lot of job for that server.Thanks admins,moderators,helpers,enforcers aswell.

Whoever is reading that,
Thank you so much and have a nice day!

Additional Information: I hope u consider my apology and consider forgiving me and giving me one last chance

Status
Not open for further replies.