Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Don’t know sorry
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: OlokV871
Your Roleplay Name: Chen wong
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196306198

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I wasn’t told completely but I was told that the car I previously towed wasn’t allowed to be towed and that I’d get a month ban for it

Why should this appeal be considered?: The car was parked outside of a designated spot and was blocking in another player. Because of this I towed the car about 3 car lengths from where it was. Could I please at least be told what I did wrong and I’m more than happy to co operate. I honestly have no clue, sorry. https://steamcommunity.com/id/07517655262/

Additional Information: **UPDATE** ive been informed by Kommandant A1L on whats gone wrong and hes been very helpful. i apologise to towing the car while it was blocking someone off and will now only tow when theyre blocking off a main road or if i have police permission. this was my first time playing roadcrew and i wrongly assumed that becasue someone was blocked in that i should move it a couple feet to allow teh person out asap.

Reaction score
You were banned by @Pugga, here is your full ban reason: 3.4, 4.1 - User was a roadcrew and was impounding cars for no reason, along with this he did not have police permission. Whilst doing this he was gunpointed and failed to comply with completely

Reaction score
i believe its clear i didnt see the gun. once in the car i was able to look around a little but by that point they didnt ahve a gun
You broke gunpoint again 10 minutes later and even started laughing and taunting me, once you realized you cannot be shot through the RC car window with a pistol calibre. You also have like over 10 entries for breaking gunpoint on your profile.

Also you claimed you only "towed the car about 3 car lengths from where it was" to clear the way, before the evidence video was posted, which clearly shows you impounding a car out of the RC repair garage, to troll the owner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.